The food that we eat is the source of energy for our body. The simple process of eating and getting energy turns into a horror story when the food intake outdoes the energy requirements. Being foodie is not a crime, but not utilizing the food adequately changes the proposition. All food that is rich in calories are meant for athletes, growing kids and masons who need a lot of energy to carry out their routine activities. People tend to eat when the decreasing glucose levels in the blood send sensory message to the brain and this results into craving for eating.
3. Lean Meat and Salmon – Try to include the leanest meat in the meal and see the difference. Salmon is also one great source of protein that can replace saturated fat diet without compromising on the taste.
5. Green Leafy Vegetables – Half-boiled spinach with a pinch of salt constitute fat burning foods. This fiber-rich food can help reduce waistline if consumed regularly. Leafy vegetable improves the bowel movement and helps the body to burn fat naturally.
6. Bananas – Bananas are rich in calcium. These can be included in top 10 fat burning foods that are capable of burning fat. Another important element is potassium which is believed to be a great metabolism enhancer.
7. Ginger and Garlic – Ginger is an effective vasodilator. It increases the body heat and helps in producing heat required for healthy metabolism. Garlic has antibiotic properties. It is also helpful in generating heat that can enhance fat burning. It is also helpful in maintaining low insulin levels that facilitate maximum fat metabolism.
8. Citrus Fruits – Citrus fruits are the best source of Vitamin C. These contain chemicals that are helpful in weight loss. Drinking lemon tea and eating oranges can constitute weight loss diet.
9. Chilies – Chilies are the prime heat generators in the body. These are rich in Vitamin A. Consuming chilies alone is naturally not possible but making them a part of wholesome cuisine is essential to increase the metabolic activity of the body.
10. Almonds – Roasted almonds can also make their place in top 10 fat burning foods due to filling nature and nutrient-richness.